1. @tnf_xo asked: “What is your favorite thing Isaac does?”
Right now Isaac is in a Toy Story phase and he pretends to be Andy and plays with the toys like Andy does. Haha
2. @allix3russo asked: “what is the biggest challenge you face while being a Mom & having a school, career, life?”
Time management is probably the hardest thing right now. I try to spend as much time as I can with Isaac while Javi and I both work and I’m going to school. Then when Isaac’s with his dad I try to do my own thing like go to the movies or sleep!
3. @groomsja1984 asked: “does all the negative comments ever get to u? I hope not b/c ur an inspiring individual”
As much as I would love to say no, I would be lying. A lot of things I can brush off but there are a select few online that are relentless. They just keep going. It becomes frustrating and makes me wonder what Isaac has ahead of him. I know I signed up for this for all the right reasons but some people can really get into my head.
4. @EstradaMayra asked: “do u want more kids?”
I definitely want more kids. I think we’ll know when the time is right. I never got the opportunity to be close to my siblings being that I didn’t meet them until I was 17 and 18. But Javi and Jo are both really close with their siblings so I absolutely want that for Isaac.
5. @heyyheymichelle asked: “what was your first thought when you found out youre pregnant and why did u named him isaac? :)”
My first thought was- this can’t be right… this is probably a defect test… and we decided on Isaac because I liked the name from one of the Hanson brothers and it was one of the only names I could get Jo to agree with me on.
6. emilyho00062786 asked: “what is your favorite color”
7. @Jenn_Kline124 asked: “what is your wedding date?”
We did set a date but we’ve decided not to release it and try to keep it semi-private for now! ;)
8. @tousledkitten asked: “Just a simple one, are you happy? <3 x”
I think I’m the happiest I’ve been for a long time. I have pretty much everything a person could ask for. Isaac’s happy, healthy, he has a huge family that loves him, I Javi’s love and support & his family, in school and working! :o)
9. @KelseyHoward2 asked: “Had you’re relationship with your Mom always been so awkward??”
Yeah, unfortunately I don’t think my mom ever really knew what being a mother meant to she always went with the flow. I find it beneficial to me now because I know what not to do.
Jose and I have been together for a year. :o)
I donated my hair when I was in 8th grade I think so I’ve been growing it since… maybe 6 years by now?
Finding the time for everything!
13. @pmcookie28 asked: “what are ur wedding colors?”
We have a few schemes in mind but none written in stone yet!
14. @I_am_Katie_06 asked: “Do you have a good relationship with jo?”
Jo and I are always up & down. But right now we’re ok, I’ll let him know what’s going on with Isaac and he’ll do the same when he has Isaac.
I’m in a dental program! Hopefullly one day I’ll be DR. Marroquin
16. @MontanaMerritt asked: “what made you realize what you have with javi was different than with joe?”
I don’t think it was a matter of them being different. I think it was more or less that Jo and I didn’t work out and we’ve both come to terms with it. I wasn’t looking for anyone when Javi came around, we met each other at a really good time for both of us.
17. @i_love_pitbulls asked: “first I wanna say you are an amazing mother… And second how did you meet Javi?”
Thank you! :o) Javi came into Buckle ( a store in the mall ) While I was working and I actually turned him down at first. Hahah But he won me over!
18. @Countrychick524 asked: “Who is your favorite female country singer?”
I looooove Carrie Underwood! :o)
19. @susythestar asked: “are you learning Spanish from Javi or did Jo teach you?”
Jo never taught me Spanish, I think I always knew more than he did! Hahah Just kidding. I took 6 years in school and then with Javi’s family I’ve learned a lot. :o)
20. @samanthaesposi6 asked: “do you regret anything in your life ? Would you change anything ?”
I don’t regret anything in my life so far! I try to look at everything in life from a learning perspective. Things haven’t been easy but I don’t want to put myself in a position where I miserable now for things that I can’t change.
- huskybby12 reblogged this from kailynlowry
- nolit-a likes this
- capldy likes this
- dresl0ver5 likes this
- pierced-pixie likes this
- folllowurdestiny likes this
- kes420 reblogged this from kailynlowry and added:
- envynvl93 likes this
- carmenmojica25 likes this
- kailynlowry posted this